Sunday, June 29, 2014

Beautiful Little Country Called Qatar

Long drives are the best. Its the peace and quiet that surrounds you which is altogether exhilarating.

If you roll down your windows, try to take your head out to whip your hair and have a total 80's moment, you will be rewarded with a blast of hot air in your face. You will end up looking like you haven't taken off your makeup for three days.







But inside the car, with the stereo blasting and the sun setting, the scene is almost perfect.

When life gets hard and you don't know what to do, go on a long drive. Get double or even triple scoop ice cream, the more, the better, put on your favourite music and let it go.

And pray that you do not get stuck in traffic.

In my case, when I get bored out of my mind and have no idea what to do, I go on long drives. Malls are too crowded and beaches are too humid. I have seen the Museums and whatever there is here.

I have a plan. When I get my license, I am going to explore Qatar and get lost on purpose. I am going to leave my phone at home and hope that this on purpose adventure be awesome, instead of me turning up in a Police Station. In that case, no one will even get me out.

 I want to see all the parts of this teeny tiny country. Like you would hunt for coins in the nooks and crannies of your house, I want to do that.

I want to explore this beautiful little country called Qatar which has been my home since almost 8 years.

......


No comments:

Post a Comment