Monday, June 23, 2014

Getting High


I know how it feels to be high. Not the literal high. The figure of speech high. The kind of high that drugs or being intoxicated gives you.

That moment of total bliss where you do not know who you are or what you are doing.

All you know is that you are happy.

You do not know the reason.

And sometimes its not even necessary.

As long as that moment lasts. As long as you keep getting that kick. As long as your mind keeps going back to that happy place.

It happens when you are on the World's Fastest Roller Coaster and everything just flies by, even your drool.

You look like you regret hitch hiking all the way to that particular place. But your mind knows. That that high is better than anything.

I feel like that. I feel intoxicated. I feel high. I feel happy.

...SAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment