Monday, September 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall List 2013

I am not the kind of person who chooses ahead of time what to read. These days my TBR list is so long, I have lists instead of a list. And the buying list is even longer. So for me, I just read the book as I buy them or just start a random one from my TBR list. But I do have some of the books that I tend to look forward to reading them more than the others.

Top Ten Books On My Fall List 2013


1.Cuckoo's Calling by J.K.Rowling:
When the news of J.K.Rowling writing under a pen name broke out, I was thrilled. I did not really like The Casual Vacancy but I am really looking forward to reading this. Besides its a murder mystery written by J.K.Rowling. Double the awesomeness in one book.





2.And The Mountains Echoed by Khalid Hosseni:
I don't really read books the minute they are released if they are not a series book. So this time I was like I will try to read the latest releases a little earlier. Lets see how that goes. And I just love the cover of this book.






3. Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon:


I recently found out about the Outlander series and they sound awesome. It has a total of 8 books out of which 7 are already out. I hate reding a series and than waiting for the next book to come. So this is perfect for me.

4. The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas:
This has been on my TBR for so long that I cannot even remember. But somehow every time I pick it up, I end up putting it back. And its from one of my favourite authors. I have high expectations for this book because I have seen the movie and it was excellent. I love Orlando Bloom.








5.Inferno by Dan Brown:
This has been the book that I have waited the most for. I love Dan Brown and his books. But I want to buy it and then read it. Unfortunately, its sold out where I live. So I have to wait for the stock to come.









6.Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray:




I really want to read this or at least one of Libba Bray's books this fall. The plot sounds really good and I have heard great things about it.

7.The Fiery Heart by Richelle Meade: (Bloodlines Book 4)
Adrian and Sydney ! Ofcourse. Who does not want to read about them ? When Richelle Mead released the first two chapters of the book, I went all gaga and I was swooning over Adrian. Besides this summer I have read heart wrenching book, I am in dire need of Adrian and his witty handsome self.










...SAP...



1 comment:

  1. I've just recently looked at the Outlander series, it looks interesting.

    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete