Monday, November 18, 2013

Coffee Rants # 1


Okay. So this is one of those things when you are in between a state. That state being equivalent of between being drunk and drugged. I am a coffee person. Especially when its that time of the year. Yes. When you have to cram your head with all of the studying nonsense at once. Not that I am complaining. Because I can see myself doing what I am studying three years from now. Inshallah !
Anyway, so last night due to extensive studying planning, I ended up enjoying a huge mug of Caramel Chai Latte which I so regret right now. It was 1 am at night.

I studied till like 4:30 and then prayed Fajr. That was it. But then I was like, OMG ! The weather is so perfect, I should remain awake and enjoy the sunrise. If you live in the Middle East, you would know what a blessing it is to have rain shower upon us like a flower blooming in a dessert. I ended up sleeping. Yes. But for 1 hour. 1 hour. That is it. And then I was awake. I had missed the sun rise and now I am sitting here regretting that coffee.

I am assuming that this how you feel after indulging in a bottle of Bourbon. I speak from watching too much of Vampire Diaries. I feel like my mind is awake and my body is in the rest mood. And I do not know what to do.

I have a weird habit of braiding/plaiting my hair while doing something else as in watching something or even studying. So it ends up in elaborate French Braids, Fish Tails and God knows what.

On the other note, the weather is perfect. I am motivating my mind to go out and work out a little bit. Ooh Dear Blog ! Give me strength to execute this mission of mine.

I HATE people who cannot live their own life and think that it is their duty to butt in other people's life. I do NOT want your advice. I do NOT care about your stupid recipes of Qorme or that I should not go to the beach at night. It is MY life. Please, do not forget that. And while my parents care for what you say. I do NOT. I respect you and maybe like you, but I am not one of those obedient little nice girl to take whatever you say with a smile and a bow.

Adieu !

S
.....

6 comments:

  1. a boring soul..... trying to get some life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...how amazingly you describe yourself. :P

      Delete
    2. It was for you dear !!!!!!!!!!.....

      Delete
    3. Aahhh ! The compliments of today.

      Delete
    4. My pleasure......... Mam !!!!!!!!!

      Delete