Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some Crazy Times.

I asked my Nano to oil my hair. This is me and Nano time. It is the time when I have a chance to bond with her. I love her. She is one strong women. She has been through so much in life. If I would have been in her place I would have given up a long time ago. Okay. I diverge from a topic in seconds. Anyway, she was oiling my hair and talking to me about her old and golden days. We were gossipping around talking bad about everyone. I know it sounds bad because it was bad. I think that this is the beauty of having grandparents. That you actually get to learn from. You get all the love and care from them. From all the relatives to our old neighbours in KSA, we talked about everyone. When people say that they know things from experience and they have lived more in life than us. Trust me your elders are not lying. They really know more than us.

So I was eating an ice lolly while we gossipped. I noticed some writing on the bottom of the stick and I got really excited. Because every time I buy an ice cream from the store, there is a gift sign on it that says win a trip to Disney Land if your stick has something written on it. And every time my stick turns out to be empty. So I remove my thumb very excitedly from the stick thinking about what gift is it. And guess what is written on it. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. I am like can I kill myself ? Tomorrow even the guy who picks up every body's trash will say like me on facebook. This facebook mania is annoying at times.

 
Not the only surprise of the evening. My younger brother saw the last Batman movie without me. And I knew he will not rest until he ruins the surprise for me by telling me all the twists. He goes like Batman dies. I am like WTH ? I curse him as bad as I could. Then my elder brother tells me after an hour, Sumaica, how can Batman die? It does not happen. And I am like, Muaaz, you are a DOG. Ugh. I can't believe I fell for that. I fall for it every time. Either he is very good or I am very bad.

...SAP...

3 comments: