Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mr A !

March 2, 2014.

The day Sumaica Asad got affected. Pakistan was playing India on this day and I was the ONLY person who was unaware of the Cricket matches going on.

This is really embarrassing for a girl who used to advice everyone of completing their studies and than thinking about getting married.

You know how they say that never be too proud of a thing, you never know what can happen with you.

I got engaged last Ramadan on 26th July. Ever since that day, life has been a roller coaster ride. Sometimes going up and not finding a way to come down again.

But when I say that now after 7 months, I am truly satisfied. I have a reason for it. I have finally talked to Mr A.

Lets just say that he is the world most boring person who has literally wasted his life. But other than that he is a Human Being. And a good person. I say that due to experience of chatting nonstop for the past 11 days.

On that note, I am proud to tell you that I was the one to message him. And I am glad of that decision.

And lets just say that Mr A is more than glad. You know how on your birthday, the cake is in front of you and you are asked to wish for something. You wish with utmost concentration. And when that wish comes true, your feet are on the ground but your mind is on the sky. That is how that guy feels.

He was showing me some newspaper clipping of one of the matches his cricket club played and won. The guy was trying to impress me and I was laughing at the name of the cricket club which is "BLASTER GUNS."

P.S. This is an introduction of Mr A into my life. You and I both know how that will turn out. ;)
......

No comments:

Post a Comment