Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012.

June 24, 1963.
A girl was born and at that time nobody thought that she will grow up to be an amazing lady and that she will change the world of many people around her. That girl happens to be my mom today. I don't know what you say about the person who has always been there for you, tolerated your crap and actually gave a shit about you. No matter what I do, she is always there for me. When I was little, people asked, who do you love more or who is more amazing? I always replied without thinking, My Dad. Now when someone asks the same stupid question, I reply, Can you choose between a Mercedes Meclaren F1 and a Ferrari 458? No you can not. Because they are both awesome and breath taking. Same is the case with my mother and father.

She is heaven on earth. She is like the rainbow which comes out after the rain. Just like the rainbow consoles the sky after getting wet by the rain, she consoles me after I fight with my friends or get lousy grades. Ofcourse she yells and shouts first. Difference is, a rainbow has seven colours in it. My mom has millions of colours in her. She is like a fully bloomed rose whose fragrance makes you crazy even from a mile. She is like this Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume whose scent is still in your clothes even after you have washed it.

I remember  how she didn't give my class the Best Decorated Class Of The Year Award because she was the judge and I happened to be her daughter. How she always calls me a crazy mentally ill person infront of my friends. How she scolds and lectures a kid she doesn't even know on the importance of studies. People make friends in a few minutes, she makes friends in a few seconds. She is so full of life and such a lively person. Everyday I look at her and think how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Today is her Birthday. We all surprized her by baking a Giant Cookie and topping it with all kinds of stuff. Well technically Moawiz had already told her.

Hundreds of drewdrops to greet the dawn.
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover.
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn.
But only one mother the wide world over.
  - George Cooper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! The Most Amazing and Extraordianry Lady I have ever met. I am PROUD to be your daughter.

...SAP...

2 comments:

  1. wah cookie apne khud banaye thee kya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ! Although trust me, it was much better in reality. :P

      Delete